Overview: Assisting with design of spring/summer 2016 collection and private label pieces. Working with exec. team on marketing campaigns, styling photoshoots and social media.
Hours per week: 7-15
- Actively contributing to the design process for the WYL’s seasonal collections. Presenting new design ideas and sketches in line with current branding and seasonal themes.
- Working with smaller private label clients on collaboration designs (partnerships and collaborations).
- Research and provide brief notes to the team about design techniques, seasonal trends, fabrics and materials, upcoming colours.
- Working with photographer's to style photos for the lookbook and Role Model shoots.
- Creating inspiration boards and ideas for social media (instagram) and upcoming photoshoots.
- Assist in brainstorming, planning and execution for content marketing calendar.
New York Fashion Week:
- Friday Sept. 11th - fly in / depending on flight time, assist with pop-up shop
- Saturday Sept. 12th - live snapchatting pop-up shop & runway, managing the pop-up shop immediately before and after the runway showtime
- Sunday Sept. 13th - assisting with pop-up shop and taking transactions, helping with tear-down of booth
- Monday Sept. 14th - fly out / depending on flight time, opportunity to meet with fashion partners & take meeting notes
Applications currently closed.