- Passionate about mental health - whether out of a personal connection, or as a supporter.
- Interested in fashion, with a creative eye for styling.
- Comfortable and experienced with your camera (please apply with your portfolio).
- Obsessed with Instagram (or at least understand the basic principles of what makes a good insta-feed).
- A great listener, but unafraid to give direction when working with models.
- Observant of the little details (from an awkward hand placement, to an anxious model who might need some help opening up).
- A high school, college, or university student looking to receive credit (preferred but not required).
- Available part-time in Fredericton, with flexibility for photo projects.
- Possibly so amazing that we can't let you go. (Aka take this as a trial run for a paid position in the future).
Brainstorming photoshoot ideas, creating Pinterest/visual mood boards for new products and/or campaigns.
Assisting in the casting of Role Models for photoshoots.
Location scouting, coordinating shoot times with models, hair/make-up.
Editing/finalizing photos for Instagram in coherence with the overall theme/"flow".
Assisting in overall visual planning for social media channels (Instagram & Tumblr).
Hours per week: 5-10
Term: 3 month trial (April 18th - July 18th)
Compensation: unpaid/for school credit;
larger projects may be compensated on a contract basis
Benefits of Joining the #WYLFamily
You'll get hands-on experience with a growing fashion brand that's been recognized by international press. You'll be credited for all of your work, published on our blog, and be exposed to a digital audience of nearly 30,000 across social media channels. Beyond that, you'll be a part of an international movement - a community - of people who care about mental health, and challenging the status quo. Oh, and if there's a fashion event in the area, you'll get an invite.
Include a bit about you, your inspirations, and links to social media.